Spanish course + tennis
Málaga or Malaka, as the Phoencians called the town when it was founded in 770 BC, is the second –most populous city of Andalusia and the sixth –largest in Spain. It lies on the Mediterranean Costa del Sol where winters are mild, and summers are not terribly hot compared to other cities in Spain.
Since Málaga has established itself as a cultural destination in the past few years , during their free time, students will have lots to choose from in this city:
- There are 28 museums , some of them very famous like Picasso’s Museum or The Carmen Thyssen Museum
- There are an amazing number of shops, bars, pubs and restaurants in the historic centre but also in the port area.
- There are fantastic views from the Castle of Gibralfaro and “La Alcazaba”.
- And plenty of other sites worth visiting: the Cathedral and other churches like Felipe Neri or Church of the Holy Martyrs, The Malagueta bullring, The San Miguel Cemetery and Atarazanas Market for example.
You will attend your language course plus 5 tennis lessons for 55m private tuition per week. There is also the option of adding to your programme 10 tennis lessons of 45m in a group per week.
The course type is adequate for beginner to advanced learner. The group lessons are available during June, July and August ( ask for fixed dates ).
The accommodation is an essential part of your stay in Málaga, that is why we pay special attention to its selection, through regular visits and the feedback from our students. The average distance from the accommodation to the school is 5 to 25 minutes walking or in rare cases 10 minutes taking the bus.
We offer 3 types of carefully selected accommodations:
- Accommodation in shared student apartments
Every apartment has 2 to 4 bedrooms. Two options: double or single rooms. Shared kitchen , bathroom and living room. Apartments are fully equipped.
- Accommodation with a Spanish Host Family
Single or double rooms, halfboard or fullboard is available. Laundry included and change of linen once a week.
- Accommodation in private apartments
Studios, one bedroom apartments, two bedrooms apartment fully equipped. You only have to bring the towels with you.
- Arrivals are normally on Sundays before the course starts.
- Departures are normally on Saturdays after the course finishes.
- Pick-up service from Málaga airport can be arranged for a supplement of 50€ one way/85€ both ways
. **To learn more details about accommodation, including prices, please contact us and we will send you a quote for your preference for accommodation and the duration of your stay.
Ideal for those who want to learn Spanish while enjoying sport. Work your brain in the mornings and your body in the afternoons. Improve your Spanish with classes in the morning and your tennis stroke with tennis instruction in the afternoon. The tennis lessons are varied and can be added to the normal language holidays. It is a perfect opportunity for those active people who like to enjoy themselves and stay healthy while on their language holiday.
- Maximum students per class: 9
- Minimum age: 16
- 10 lessons of 45m in a group of máximum 9 per week.
- 5 lessons of 55m per week, starting every Monday