Spanish & Workshops
- Location: Puerto de Santa María, Cádiz
- Duration: 5 days
- Accomodation: Residential stay full-board
Puerto de Santa María. Cádiz. Andalucía.
Ideal for those students who want to enlarge their Spanish knowledge without having to sit in class.
- Residential stay full-board
- Social programme including a large variety of workshops and cultural activities
- Airport transfers
- DAY 2: Art & Crafts workshops
- DAY 3: Farm visit
- DAY 4: El Puerto tour. Visit the bullring, market, castle and wonderful beaches of golden sand.
- DAY 2: Paella cooking lesson
- DAY 3: Flamenco cooking lesson
- DAY 4: Bodega visit / wine workshop
- ARRIVAL DAY: BBQ
- DAY 2: Dinner at the beach
- DAY 3: Tapas night
- DAY 4: A Spanish cooking lesson
Located just outside the centre of El Puerto de Santa Maria, in a quiet and safe street. The rooms of the residence are situated on the second floor above the academy, the residence has a capacity of up to 55 students and 7 teachers. It has a spacious dinning area, its own small kitchen for cooking classes and a walk on the roof which is perfect for BBQ´s any group activities, and enjoy the Spanish sunshine when is not too hot. The good thing is that part of the roof is covered over allowing students to do activities, eat or just chill outside protected from the sun on hot days . The building is fully audited for group travel, providing extra peace of mind for a safe stay.
There is a air conditioning unit in each room. During the group travel stays, a Spanish chaperone lives in the residence to organize activities , encourage the use of the Spanish and sort out any problems that may occur.
Airport transfers ( Malaga airport )
2 night Half-Board accommodation
All entrance fees included in the itinerary Ask price